Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Miscellaneous

I haven't had time to post anything lately, so thought I'd just get a quick update out of the way....

Sandie's figured out how to post multiple pictures from Flickr, so as soon as I get time, I'm going to try it out and see how it works for me (since we all know that just because it works for Sandie, doesn't mean it'll work for me). Thanks Sandie!

Lesley hasn't been updating her blog lately, but she called me last Friday and said that she was taking Beamer to the emergency room for some blood work. He had a high fever (over 101) with no obvious reason for it, so the doctor wanted a complete blood workup. So I told her to call me as soon as she knew something.......still waiting. I did call her back and left her a message, so she called me back and left a message (on Sunday I think) that he still had a fever, but that it wasn't high enough to take him to the emergency room and that they were still waiting for the blood work to come back, but that they believe it's a viral infection. That's all I know at this point.

School started again, first class was last night. I'm taking a basic math class (and we have a math teacher in the family - for shame on me!). Last night we added, subtracted, and multiplied whole numbers. WooHoo. Actually, the reason I'm taking the class is for the fractions and on up - I really can do basic math, as long as you don't mind me using my fingers to count on. On of our homework questions was: "The decimal system uses ten digits. Fingers and toes are often referred to as digits. In your opinion, is there a relationship here? Explain." Well, duh, so people can count on their "digits".

I got my grades for the Spring semester - I have a 3.906 cumulative GPA, so it's slowly moving up. Can I ever get a 4.0 again after getting that 1 B? Don't know but probably not.

We totally missed Greg's wedding this weekend. Mom had said that she didn't feel up to going and then I just zoned it out. So congratulations Greg and Amber, sorry we didn't show up.

We did go the the Red Earth Festival on Saturday. I took a few pictures but haven't posted them on Flickr yet. It was pretty neat, but Chris was disappointed because they weren't wearing traditional costumes made from traditional materials. They were very colorful though.

I guess that's all that's going on around here. Lesley - let me know when you find out something, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code