Monday, January 30, 2006

Blue River

Chris just got back from a fishing trip at the Blue River. This link actually has some good pictures of the river. It's one of my favorite places in Oklahoma. It's full of little waterfalls, the biggest is probably only 5 feet tall, but there are sections where there are 20 or 30 all in a row. Incredible.

Chris really wanted me to go with him this time, but since Oklahoma is under a burn ban right now, and I'm not camping in the winter without a campfire, I chose to stay home and fight with the computer.

And of course, the first time he gets to go fishing in entirely too long, it rains for the first time in 3-4 months. I don't count the little bit of snow we got about a month ago - it was so dry I couldn't believe it fell in the first place. It only rained about a 1/4 inch here, but they got almost 1 1/2 inches where they went, and it was raining when they got there, so they stayed in a motel room the first night.

I've scheduled some time off in May for our anniversary and I plan on spending at least 3-4 days at the river. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code