Wednesday, February 08, 2006

He's Here

Brandon Martin Weiler was born at 4:42 am (Washington time)this morning. He weighs 5 pounds 6 ounces and is 19 inches long. Not bad for 35 weeks.

Everyone is doing fine. Of course they are going to keep Brandon for a few days to make sure everything is working the way it should.

That's all I know right now. Will update as soon as I hear anything else.

I told Mom it was her responsibility to get me some digital pictures (or a picture disc) so I can post them. I'm sure I'll get some eventually, but it'll probably be after she gets back on the 24th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code