Monday, February 06, 2006

I've fallen in love...

With a car. Check out this Chrysler 300. I love the look of this thing - especially the chopped off side windows and the front grill.

Kinda strange since I've never been into cars before, but damn this thing is sweet. And for all the men out there, it's got a 5.7 liter HEMI V-8, which I'm told is good. I told Chris that when we're rich and famous, or in a couple years when there's some used ones out there, this is the car I want.

Well, that and the original military Humvee with the snorkle-system. That thing is pretty cool too - as long as one tire is touching the ground you can get out of anything! I'd get into SO much trouble with that one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code