Friday, May 05, 2006

School's Out!


I took my final test last night, I'm not sure how I did though. It was for the review class that I've been bitching about all semester long. I made the highest grade on the last one, a 77, so I'm not really expecting much from this one. It just needs to be high enough that I get the passing grade.

We had the award ceremony for that award on Wednesday, Chris took some pictures (and they actually came out!), and I actually got written up in the school newspaper! I'm trying to scan it now so that I can upload it. I haven't gotten Chris' pictures uploaded to Flickr yet, so I'll have to put them up later.

We're going to Muskogee this weekend to meet Steph, Gunnar, and the kids at the Renaissance Festival. I'm so excited. I haven't been to one in awhile, but they are lots of fun. People get really into this, dress in period costume and the whole bit. And of course there are lots of booths where you can buy all kinds of stuff. I don't know that Chris is really excited about going, but Saturday (assuming it's not raining) we're going to camp out around Lake Hudson and then visit with Phil & Jamie on Sunday.

I'm really looking forward to a nice, relaxing, fun weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code