Monday, May 22, 2006

Turner Falls


1stanniversary54
Originally uploaded by bookworm91770.
I had never been to Turner Falls before - mostly because you have to pay to get in, and usually if it's not free, we don't do it. So we stopped at an overlook and were able to get some pictures of the falls. I was really kind of disappointed - not in the falls themselves, but in the whole set up. It's more like an amusement park than a natural wonder type of thing.

The falls themselves are beautiful, and I could stand up on that overlook and picture my Indian ancestors living in this valley, and almost wishing that I could go back in time....And then we got back into the air conditioned car and I went Oh Yeah! This is why I like living in the 21st century!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code