Monday, May 22, 2006

Our Anniversary Trip

I'm not sure why I'm even attempting to put pictures in this post, we all know how much luck I have with that. But I have to try it anyway, so here goes:
Flowers
These are the flowers Chris got me for our anniversary. He brought them up to work on Friday, so I walked in from going to get Mom (more on that later) and they were on the front counter. I have such a wonderful husband.
Cabin
This is at the cabin we rented for the weekend. It was really kinda cute, and it had a wonderful view out that huge window. The only problem with it are those shades that are on it - everyone driving by could see right through them into the cabin!

Okay, I'm going to post this and see if it worked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code