Sunday, June 11, 2006

No big deal

I finally found out what was going on with the blood work. My DAT (data antibody test) came back positive, so they wanted more blood to verify and determine what was causing it.

That didn't mean squat to me, so I called a lady I know that is the supervisor of the lab at a local hospital. She said that it just means that there are antibodies attached to the outside of my red blood cells, and that it is probably left by one of my medications. No big deal at all. Well, except for having to drive a total of 4 hours so that they could take a tube of blood.

Big relief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code