Monday, September 25, 2006

Birthday Gifts

Lesley sent me a package for my birthday. I'm not sure when I got it, I found it in the kitchen over the weekend, and no one could tell me when it came! Anyway, it had these really cool Lapis Lazuli and Malachite Soap Rocks. They smell really really good, and they actually look like rocks. Chris wasn't sure it wasn't a rock until he scratched one of them!

Anyway, they are really cool and I almost hate to use them, but I'm gonna! She also got me a decorated candle that has a tea light holder in the top of it. Pretty cool. I'll see if I can't take a picture of it to post on here later.

Awesome gifts, and Chris can't complain that I bought some useless pretty's since they were a gift! Thanks Lesley!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger bookworm said...

Well of course I want some more! Let me look and see which ones I want and I'll call you.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code