Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm bored

Bored, bored, bored, bored. The thing I hate worst about my job is the fact that I'm always waiting on my clients to bring in their stuff so I can do my thing with it. This month I'm waiting on every one of my clients - even the ones that normally bring their stuff in by the 5th of the month. So here I am at work, with nothing constructive to do, but I have to be here, and I don't want to get caught playing on the computer.....Bored!

School starts next week. Did I mention that I got a scholarship from the school? Not a whole lot, but it's paid for my classes this semester, and enough next semester for the same. There's enough left over this semester that I get to use some towards my school books, so I've got to go after work, pick up a voucher and go by the bookstore and pick up my book. They'd better have kept my reserve copy, since it's a little too late to order one now.

I wonder if I can find a quiet corner to take a nap in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code