Thursday, February 09, 2006

Rumor has it

That Beamer started having trouble breathing so they had to put him in an oxygen tent yesterday. I'm not sure what hospital they are in, but Mom said that if he did develop any problems they were going to transfer him to a larger hospital. I've been unable to reach anyone since yesterday am, so am not really sure what is going on right now.

Sandie made a comment in her blog about me calling him Beamer. I thought I had told this already, but apparently not. Some people like to make sure that their children's initials spell out something (or don't spell out something bad as the case may be.) Lesley did it with Kyra as well - her initials are KAT. I used to work with a girl who really worried about the initial deal. Of course, she named her youngest child after a soap opera character. I won't tell you how hard I laughed when she told me that.

So, Lesley wanted to be able to call him Beamer, I'm just obliging. Of course, I've made a lot of fun of her as well. I'm not very good at the making fun of other peoples names thing, but even I saw the High Beam and Low Beam. Another friend went off on Jim Beam and Beam me up Scotty. All in good fun of course.

Of course, any name can be made fun of, and I personally like the name Brandon Martin Weiler. And if anyone wants to make fun of my newest nephew, I'll just have to beat them up!

We love you Lesley and Brandon. Hope you're doing well. SOMEONE call me and let me know what's happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code