Wednesday, March 22, 2006

You just had to say it, didn't you?

Thanks a lot Sandie. You know what I'm checking after that last comment, don't you?!

Do you remember how when Phil started to gray, you couldn't really tell cuz his hair was so blond? At least until the gray overtook the blond, he he. Well, it's even harder for me to tell in my hair. I've got the gold blond, the darker, almost brown blond, the red, and I don't know what all else in there. And it's all natural!

So, I don't really look for any - besides, I'm only 35. I'm not allowed to have gray hairs yet.

For some reason, that reminded me. Chris is 40 this year, and I want to do a big Over the Hill bash for him. Suggestions welcome.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The other day I looked in the mirror and I had one gray hair sticking out over my bangs, just plain as day. If I have them at 33, then you'd damn well better have them too!

Les

7:18 PM  
Blogger bookworm said...

But see, you have kids, you're supposed to have gray hairs. I don't have kids....Well, I do have Mom and Dad, that's pretty close!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code