Saturday, March 11, 2006

An interesting day

Yesterday was an interesting day. I got an email from my teacher giving me my grade in the review class I've been bitching about - it's 88.95% before the corrections on the last quiz I took. Did I mention that? Turns out that 3 of the questions were marked wrong even though they were correct, and at 4.55 points per question, that will raise my grade a bit. All that worrying and being pissed off and I'm really doing fine in the class. Especially since it's a pass/fail class and all I have to get is a C, and it doesn't count against my GPA.

Then, I got the phone call from Mom about moving down here, I discussed that in a previous post.

Then, just before 5:00, Chris came to my office - which he rarely does. He quit his job, which is actually not a bad thing. His boss was either on massive amounts of drugs or was just plain insane, I'm still not sure which. And it's spring, which is when everyone in heat & air is hiring, so he shouldn't have a problem getting another job. I just wish that he would buckle down and study for his contractor's test so that he could go into business for himself. He takes pride in his work and truly knows what he's doing, and with me to handle the office part of it he has a good chance of making it in the business world. And I'm not just saying that because he's my husband and the smartest man in the world either.

Then, there may be some changes in my life in the next month or so. I don't want to say anything else yet, just in case, but things could be looking up for me as well. And no, that doesn't mean that I'm pregnant! I won't find out the results of the pap for at least a week, maybe two. Then we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code