Sunday, March 05, 2006

Phi Theta Kappa Induction

Well, it's official. I'm a member of Phi Theta Kappa. The induction ceremony was yesterday. The president of the school got up and talked to us, then we had to file down to the stage where they called our names and we got to walk across the stage, sign our name in a book, and received a white silk rose. Then we headed upstairs for a meet and greet and some cookies and punch. All in all not bad.

Poor Chris, he tried to take some pictures, but my digital camera has like a 3 second delay after you push the button before it actually take the picture. It makes it difficult to get the picture that you want. He got a couple good shots of the back of my head, and one great one of my boobs (and no, I won't be posting that one). So now he's mad at the camera, and who knows, maybe I'll get a new one with a better zoom on it!!!! Probably not, but it's a nice thought.

I did find it interesting that out of the 73 people inducted yesterday, less than half of them were male.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code