Wednesday, March 01, 2006

School Sucks

I haven't had much of a chance to post anything, it's been a very busy couple of weeks. I haven't even unloaded the new library books out of the back of the car yet! If I bring them in, I'll read instead of doing homework. Lots and Lots and Lots of homework.

I've been having some frustration this semester. I'm taking 9 hours and it's been a HORRIBLE MISTAKE. I had 2 tests last week and 2 tests this week. I got my first B's in a long time. Two of them. I was so pissed. Then I found out that this test I had to take last night was a three hour test, but the testing center was only open til 8:00. Let's do the math. I get off work at 5:00, with traffic, the earliest I could get to school would be 5:45 (if there were no wrecks etc). That left me 2:15 to take the 3:00 test.

I found that out after I found out about one of the B's, then I went to the next class and found out about the 2nd B. Now, on the second B, there was only one person who got a higher score than I did. Class average was 78, so she gave us a 12 point curve. I ended up with an A, but that doesn't negate the fact that this review course is completely worthless, takes up entirely too much time, and is affecting my other classes - the ones that aren't completely worthless.

So, I've decided to quit worrying about the review class. It's a pass/fail - as long as I make 70% I get a Satisfactory and it doesn't affect my grade point average. I think that I can get the 70% without much trouble, so I'm going to focus more on my other USEFUL classes and try to maintain my GPA.

I'm still waiting on 2 test scores to see how I did - better not be B's.

I did complete the 3 hour test in 2 hours, so that worked out okay. I always have tested fast - which isn't necessarily a good thing but there you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code