Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I have to brag

About my wonderful husband. Anyone who has to put up with my moods, and does it as well as he does, deserves a medal.

I've been kinda down since Smitty's funeral, sleeping alot, not wanting to study - or do much of anything at all. Yesterday, I left work early (cuz of the roads - have to watch out for the idiots), and had to run by the store to get Dad some pop and drop it off. From there, I had to go to the grocery store to get something for our dinner, and then home to study for the TWO tests I have tomorrow.

So I finally get home (2 hours after leaving work), and I was just in a pissy mood. Chris didn't have to work yesterday, so he got to stay home and sleep all day, and that just wasn't fair.

So he bundles me up on the couch, fixes me a (non-alcoholic) beverage, listens to me bitch about my day, puts the groceries up, fixes me dinner, and lets me nap on the couch after dinner until time to go to bed.

And, he let me watch wrestling with very little complaining!

How spoiled am I?

So now I'm thinking that I really have to do something special for him. God only knows what that will be. Probably letting him go on a fishing trip with his buddies once it warms up enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code