Saturday, February 18, 2006

I've added some new stuff

I've been finding some interesting stuff to add to this blog. There's a calendar link that takes you to everyone's birthdays and anniversary's. Grandma gave me list and I never remember to look at it, so maybe this way I'll remember a birthday before the fact for once!

Then there's the Word of the Day and Did You Know deals. Just interesting information. There's a This Day in History that I found that I'm thinking about adding too, but the code is kinda long and I'm not sure how much it would slow down the page load. I'll have to play with it later to see.

And there's the George Bush countdown clock at the bottom - Sandie will really appreciate that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code