Friday, February 10, 2006

Another invitation

Now I've received "an invitation to accept membership in the International Honor Society of the Two-Year College". Phi Theta Kappa.

I really don't know what to think about all of this. It makes me proud, but it puts a lot of pressure on too. I mean, now I (and everyone else) knows I can perform at this level, and everyone is going to expect it from now on.

And I worry because I started out taking my accounting classes, and have run out of them. It's time to start the dreaded gen ed requirements - this is the part where I get bored and decide I have better things to do with my time. My thought this time was that if I got this far into it and had this much invested in it, I wouldn't have a choice but to continue.

Now, not only do I have to continue, I have to maintain my grade point average, and get active in stuff, and that kinda sucks.

But it's fun too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code