Thursday, February 16, 2006

Smitty's funeral

We got back from the funeral a couple hours ago. There were a lot of people there, and a few surprising absences - at least to me. It was a beautiful service though. Smitty was loved by a lot of people. They allowed people to get up and tell stories and memories about Smitty - it was incredibly moving.

Dad was an honorary pallbearer, which made him so happy. He got to see quite a few people he hadn't seen in a long time. I saw a few that I hadn't seen in years. And of course I cried my eyes out, and so did Chris (though he'll probably kill me for telling everyone that).

I'm going to miss Smitty so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code