Friday, March 17, 2006

I'm so proud of him

I was re-reading the previous post, and want to make sure that everyone knows that I am so proud of Chris. We have had so much going on in our lives ever since we first got together, that it's difficult to find time to do everything that we want to do - including starting his own business. Chris has given me the chance to go to school and try to better myself and my chances of making a decent living, and in doing so has put off something that he has wanted to do for a long time - starting his own company.

Chris always wanted to wait until we had enough money put back so that he could get started right, and with school, health issues, and just life in general, it's been difficult to put any money back for a business. So we decided to take the opportunity that was given to us and run with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code