Monday, April 17, 2006

Random

Here we are just over a month away from my first wedding anniversary, the 4th anniversary of when Chris and I first got together. I just realized that this is the longest relationship I have ever had. I’m not quite sure what that says about me. I do know that I love him even more today than I did on the day we got married, and I didn’t think that was possible. Everyone talks about being nervous on their wedding day, Chris says that he was. I never was. Of all the decisions I have ever made in my life, marrying Chris is the only one I KNEW was the right decision. I thank God every day that he’s a part of my life. The most important part of my life.

I’ve got to call and see about getting a cake for our anniversary. It’s a good thing I’m not superstitious, since we don’t have the cake from our wedding, but I still want to follow the tradition. And our cake will taste a whole lot better than most peoples, since it’s going to be fresh!

I spoke with Lesley the other day, very briefly cuz they had to leave for Taylor’s baseball practice. Beamer is up to 10 lbs. 4 oz., and 23 inches long. Everyone is doing well. Mom wanted to know if they were going to come down for the summer, but they aren’t this year. Maybe next.

Today is my last day of work before I get 4 WHOLE DAYS off to myself. Well, not entirely to myself. Tomorrow I have a PTK meeting at school – I figured this will be the only time I’ll ever get to go to one, so I’d better go. Wednesday is mine, I’m going to get some flowers to plant (pictures to follow), and maybe go get a manicure (haven’t had one of those in years – I didn’t even get one for my wedding), and then relaxation by the lake. Thursday I have another meeting at school – some leadership conference deal. It only lasts 45 minutes, then I’m off to the doctors for the colposcopy. Happy Happy Joy Joy. Friday I’ve got to get ready to go to Dallas. A lady that Chris used to work with has a brain tumor. They operated but weren’t able to get it all out, so we’re going down to visit, and then spending the rest of the weekend camping out somewhere in Texas! I’m so excited, it’s been a long time since Chris and I got to go do something together without a bunch of other people involved.

Oh, and somewhere in there I have to go get my ring cleaned and the prongs tightened, do some shopping for both Dad and the house, try to talk to DHS about future plans, get Mom signed up for the Medicare prescription drug coverage, go by the Indian clinic and try to get signed up. There was something else – oh yeah, catch up on all of my homework.

Actually, speaking of homework, I think I actually managed to get a little ahead. I completed homework in one class that we haven’t even had the lecture on yet and finished all but 3 of the homework problems in the other class. Of course, I haven’t started on the reading for the quiz tomorrow night – I’ll be working on that tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code