Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The great debate

Greg and Amber are getting married June 3rd (someone remind me to add that date and Amber's birthday to the calendar I keep forgetting to check). Congratulations to them. I've only met Amber a couple times, but she seemed very nice and I've heard some wonderful things about her. I hope that they are as happy as Chris and I are.

So, the great debate is do we take Dad to the wedding or not? See, the problem is that after about 5 minutes in the car, Dad is uncomfortable, after 30 minutes he's ready to get out of the car. It's a 3 hour drive to Tahlequah. I personally say that he's just going to have to suck it up and deal with it, cuz if he finds out we went to the wedding without him, all hell's going to break loose. Chris thinks we can keep him from finding out about it. Mom says she'll take him.

So here was my first thought: We'll leave early enough that we can stop and get him out of the car a couple times, give him a break. Then I thought: What the hell am I thinking, this is Chris and me that we're talking about. We'll be lucky if we get there in time for the I Do's!

One way or the other we'll all be there, and I'll even try to make sure that we're on time.

Now, if someone will just remember to let me know where they registered so I can get a gift, we'll be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code