Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Miscellaneous

Have ya’ll eaten at Panera Bread? Wonderful food, always fresh, they do all of their baking in house. They have the bakery, and they offer soups, salads, and sandwiches – again always fresh. It’s one of my favorite places to go eat. It’s a little expensive – I spent almost $9.00 on my lunch today, but well worth it.

Chris always laughed at me when I talked about how good Panera is. They have these asiago cheese bagels – pop it in the microwave for a few seconds and OH MY GOD they are GOOD. He doesn’t like them cuz the cheese kinda smells. You know, like hot cheese!

(Side note: I’m typing this in word, cuz Blogger is kinda slow when you’re trying to type an entry, I get about 15 words ahead and have to wait for it to catch up. Anyway, the spell checker in Word accepts ya’ll as a word)

Anyway, I finally got him to go with me one day for lunch and he’s been hooked ever since. I swear he’s eaten there 5 times in the last 2 weeks! I had to go get me some today.

Turns out my accounting teacher’s husband is a manager at one of the Panera Bread’s. I’m going to see if she can get me the recipe for those asiago cheese bagels and their cinnamon scones. Yum.

I found this Subversive Cross-stitch link on dooce. I'm going to have to order something from them. This is the post that she is talking about the comments on. If you want to check it out, click on comments and then scroll down to the very bottom and read up. I never realized what a hot topic child rearing could be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code