Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Freaky People

I was reading some blogs at lunch today, and there are some truly scary people out there. What's really sad is that the ones I'm talking about are self-proclaimed Christians! I truly can't decide if they are serious or not. I think they are, and then I read a little more and think "No Way". And then I wonder.

I don't know where I originally got this link, I ended up bookmarking it and was reading it again today. Then I got to reading a few other posts, and I'm sitting here thinking that I don't ever want to be a part of their religion.

I'm not a big fan of organized religion. I've never believed that there is only ONE true path to God, and that anyone who didn't believe EXACTLY how I believe was going to go straight to hell. No two people share the exact same belief system, so of the billions of beliefs out there, I find it hard to imagine that any one person has it exactly right, therefore everyone else is wrong. Most organized religions are in essence the same. God may be called by a different name, there may be some dispute about the interpretation of a particular line of gospel, whatever.

So I'm sitting here reading the post that I linked to above, and I can't remember reading anywhere in my bible (the one that was written by men, has been translated how many different times, and edited for content) that says that if I use frozen orange juice in the morning I'm a whore.

What would they say if they knew that currently, I work, my husband doesn't. I go to school, my husband cooks dinner?

And, (gasp) I enjoy sex!

PS - Be sure and read the comments on that post - hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code