Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Our newest family member

I was going to post Arkansas part 2 first, but I have to show off our new daughter, who I believe is going to be named Rascal.
rascal120

We've taken several pictures of her, but she won't sit still long enough to get a good one. She moved her head on the one above just as I snapped the picture.

rascal118

This is the only other decent one I've been able to get of her. She is totally fearless and has had no problem moving to a new home. She knows who her Mom and Dad are, and already has Daddy wrapped around that little paw.

Don't worry, you'll be hearing and seeing a lot more of her, but I've got to get back to work now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code