Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Kyra

Doug's granddaughter, Madison (that always messes with me cuz I think our Madison), tested positive for MENS type 1. I haven't heard the status of the tumor on her pituitary gland, but last I heard medication was helping, so hopefully she's doing okay.

This doesn't mean that Kyra is going to have the disease, but it does mean that they are going to test her for it. Lesley says that even if she does have it, they have preventative measures that they can take and that knowing about it this early would be a good thing. I really hope that she doesn't have it, but even if she doesn't, it's a genetic disease, she could pass it on to her own children so this will be an ongoing concern.

Keep them all in your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code