Sunday, April 08, 2007

Vacation

Chris and I are going to Texas for our 2nd anniversary. We're leaving on a Saturday and heading to Ausin where we're going to catch some live music - I found what's supposed to be a traditional Irish pub where we'll go for dinner and then we're going to wander around 6th Street. Then we're going to camp for a night before heading to South Padre Island for the rest of the week.

I'm really looking forward to it. We've got a hotel for our anniversary night and the next night, and then we're going to camp on the beach for the rest of the time. He used to live in Brownsville, which isn't far from S. Padre, so he's got a list of places he wants to take me to. I asked him when was the last time he was there? It's been some 20 years, so we'll see what's still there.

We are going to take a dolphin tour. I found a place that does private ones, so it'll just be us and the dog. I'm thinking we'll do an evening tour - nice and romantic. These are wild dolphins, so there's no swimming or feeding them, but it'll be great just to be able to see them in their natural environment.

I know that Kenny and Haley live in Texas, but I don't know where. I'd love to stop by and see them, so I guess I'd better call Debbie and find out how to get ahold of them.

So, does anyone know of any other cool things to go do or see while we're there?

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra D said...

Kenny lives in Arlington.

If you tour the Blue Bell factory in Brenham, you get to eat free ice cream!

1:44 AM  
Blogger bookworm said...

BLUE BELL? You know I'm adding that to the agenda!!!! Now, where the hell is Brenham?

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code