Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Chin Hairs Suck

Okay, admit it. We've all got them. Don't we? Please tell me that I'm not the only one. Please.

It started out so innocently. A casual glance in the mirror and then "What the hell is that?" It's a really long hair coming out of my chin. Just one to begin with, but over the years, a few more have popped up, until now I've got several. Hell no, I'm not going to count them. Besides, they come up at different times, and I don't really want to know if I have 10 of them.

So the question now is, "Is it time to start waxing, or should I just keep plucking?" Of course I go to the internet for answers and find.......NEITHER ONE. Turns out, you're not supposed to pluck or wax chin hairs. Everything I looked at said do the laser hair removal - and spend a bazillion dollars doing it.

So, how do you guys handle your chin hairs? (At least have the decency to lie to me and tell me you have them too).

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandra D said...

Sorry, Sher. You are the only one.

1:26 AM  
Blogger bookworm said...

You were supposed to lie to me!

10:13 AM  
Blogger bookworm said...

They always said I was ballsy!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code