Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Little Blah

So, I've been a little down lately. You know: house floods with sewer water, asshole landlord that forces you to sue her because she won't take care of her house, moving in with your mother, finding a house that you really really like and not getting it, living with your mother, not having a house, living with your mother.....

There seems to be a theme up there! I think Mom is actually kind of enjoying it though. Payback from when she lived with us! I actually feel pretty bad about it because she stays in her room 90% of the time, and I feel like she's hiding from us. Or it could be that she just likes to hang out in her room. Who knows. Still makes me feel bad.

Poor Chris though. I guess I'm going thru a bout of depression, and my PMS episodes seem to be getting worse every time. This month he got depression AND a bad PMS. Yesterday I was in tears most of the day, but today I actually feel pretty good.

I've decided that the next time I go to the doctor, I'm going to ask them to do the fertility blood test, and then I'd like to get on some anti-depressants again. I haven't taken any since before I moved down here, so going on 10 years now. Chris has always been very adamant that he doesn't want me to take anti-depressants, and he actually says he loves me just the way I am - Moodiness and Bitchiness and all! I need some of whatever drug he's been on!!

------------------------------------

So, I finally switched to the new blogger deal 3-4 posts ago, but I haven't taken the time to really check it out yet. One thing I do like is that I can actually type my post in Blogger instead of doing it in Word and then copying it. Other than that and the labels option, I haven't noticed any real difference so far. How does everyone else like it? (Am I behind the times or what?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code