Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter

I pre-ordered the final book, over a month ago, and just checked to see when I'm going to get it.

TODAY!!!

So now I'm staring out the window wondering where the UPS driver is.

I want my book dammit!

How about everyone else? I know that Lesley had ordered it, and I believe that Jamie has been following the series. It's been difficult, but I've managed to avoid all of the spoilers so far. If I really do get this book today, I'm going home and not putting it down until I finish it.

I'll even put off doing house stuff - that's pretty serious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code