Thursday, July 19, 2007

House Info

I'll be posting pictures later (I'm taking them today during the inspection), but the basic info is: It's 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and has a 2nd living room at the front of the house. I have no idea what we're going to use it for. Originally I thought a 2nd living room would be great for my office, and then we'd actually have 3 bedrooms, but that won't work for this house. It's 1846 square feet and has a pretty open floor plan.

Warning: I am not an artist and this looks like crap, but here's the basic layout as I remember it from my one walk-thru of it:



Right outside the master bedroom exterior door is a wooden walkway and a hot tub. Neither Chris nor I are interested in a hot tub (I'd have taken a pool, but not a hot tub) so we're going to get rid of that. I don't even know if it works, but we've already pawned it off on someone else if it does.

The yard is pretty small, which is really going to limit my gardening ability - not that I had any before ;) what with the dog and all. We're on a short street (2 houses) between 2 cul-de-sacs so it ought to be a quiet street.

My only complaint so far: There are NO windows on the back of the house. None. That door out of the master bedroom is it. Kinda weird and something we may have to change one day - how do people not put windows in a house?

Anyway, I'll post the pictures I take today as soon as I can. Next I get to start picking out carpet and paint!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code