Monday, July 09, 2007

Still House Hunting

Still looking for houses. At this point, I couldn't even tell you how many we've looked at, but I know it's over 200. So far we've made 2 offers, both of which have been turned down.

If this takes much longer, we're going to rent a small cheap apartment that doesn't require a lease. I love my mother dearly, but I really really REALLY want my own place again.

In other news, I'm taking 2 classes this summer - Micro and Macro Economics. One was in June and the other in July. I got a B in the June class, so I'm bound and determined that I'm going to get an A in this one. Just for the record, economics sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code