Tuesday, July 24, 2007

YMCA

So we got a family membership at the Y a couple weeks ago. Mom's supposed to be doing water aerobics to strengthen her knees and I've been wanting to do some toning and yoga classes. We all three need to lose some weight, and Chris and I would both use the weight room.

At least, that was the plan. I've had intentions every single night to get over there and do something, even just swim (cuz damn but it's been hot). As of today, I have not made it over there once. And every single night it's been something. Gotta go see Dad, have homework due, need to go to the store.

How do people with kids ever get anything done? I have a dog and I can't get anything done.

Thursday is toning and yoga classes, and I swear by my Harry Potter book that I WILL make it to at least one of the classes. At least I'm going to try damn hard.

Oh yeah, I have homework due that night.

Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Play these cool games now with no download, or download trial version FREE

Put this game box and other cool free add-ons on your website free! CLICK HERE

Animal Breed Zip Code